FAQ about the hotel operation
- When is the reception desk staffed?
We are happy to welcome you at the reception during the week from 7.00 am and on weekends from 8.00 am. If the reception should not be occupied in the evening, our service staff is there for you. By telephone we are available around the clock.
- Check-In: When can I check in?
We guarantee a check-in from 14.00 o'clock. If the room should be ready for occupancy earlier, you are welcome to check in earlier.
- Check-Out: Until when can I check out?
Monday to Friday: please check-out until 10.00 am. On Saturday, Sunday and holidays you are welcome to take your time until 10:30. A late check-out is of course possible for an additional charge.
- Are there any handicapped accessible/barrier free rooms?
Unfortunately, we do not have handicapped accessible rooms, but we are happy to help by providing larger rooms.
- Can I reach the rooms by elevator?
All 86 rooms are accessible by elevator.
- What is the size of our beds?
Our beds are 90x200cm in single room and 180x200cm in double room. They have no foot end so that even taller people can sleep without problems. In our double rooms we have 2 mattresses with different degrees of hardness.
- Is the bedding suitable for allergy sufferers?
All hotel rooms have allergy bedding.
- Can I bring my dog with me?
You are welcome to bring your dog to the hotel for a small extra charge.
- Is there a restaurant in the house?
Yes. Our kitchen team will be happy to spoil you with delicacies.
For more information and opening hours, please visit the page Restaurant.
- Is there a choice of pillows?
In each hotel room there is another small pillow in the closet.
- Is there a hair dryer in the room?
A hair dryer is available in each bathroom.
- Is the wi-fi free of charge?
Of course :-)
- What are the breakfast times?
Our pampering breakfast is ready for you: MO to FR: 6.30-10 a.m. SA & SO: 7.30-10.30 a.m.
- Is there air conditioning in the room?
Our hotel rooms do not have air conditioning. However, all public rooms are air-conditioned.
- Are there baby cribs / baby beds?
Yes, for a small extra charge we will prepare everything so that your baby can sleep well.
- Is there a supermarket?
For the first emergency we have toothbrushes, toothpaste etc at the reception. Otherwise, the nearest supermarket is 200 meters away.
FAQ: Arrival, surroundings & general
- What are the travel options?
By car: freeway A1, exit Ascheberg, freeway A43, exit Senden
By train: railroad line Münster-Dortmund, station DAVENSBERG
Davensberg train station is 800 meters away.
- Are there parking spaces available?
Yes, we have 40 parking spaces directly at the hotel. In 150m distance we have another large parking lot for cars and buses. The parking spaces are free of charge.
- How do I get from the train station to the hotel?
We offer a free shuttle service between the hotel and Davensberg train station.
- Do you rent out bicycles?
Yes, we rent out city bikes and e-bikes.
Citybikes are free of charge for our hotel guests, for the e-bIkes we charge EUR 25,- per day.
- Can I store my bicycle/motorcycle?
We have a large garage for bikes and motorcycles. To charge e-bikes are enough sockets available. At night the garage is locked.
- Are there charging stations for my electric car?
We have one charging station with two pumps.
- What attractions/sights are located nearby?
The TOP 3 sights are:
- Nordkirchen Castle, the Versaille of the Münsterland, 14km.
- The 3 castle town Lüdinghausen, 14km
- Münster City, 20km
- Where does the name Clemens August come from?
CLEMENS Frenster laid the foundation stone in 1907 by applying for a liquor license. In 1946, the eldest daughter Anni and her husband AUGUST Stattmann took over the business.
This is how the name CLEMENS AUGUST came into being.